- The goal of the problem is to reduce unemployment among youths in Cameroon and promote entrepreneurship.
- The objectives of the program are tailored towards;
- Creating vocational training centers with equipment to facilitate hands-on training and capacity to target beneficiaries
4. Provide support in form of equipment and start up financial capital to support trainees begin their individual start-ups after graduation
5. Create a market structure to provide a sustainable market to the products produced at the training center and from graduates to ensure a constant market and income to support the training center
6. Liaise with local, government and international and national institutions to harness funds to support the program and ensure expansion.